While we were visiting we went on a walk every day. Karlie loved it. Let me tell you, this kid was born a hiker. She can walk and walk and then she would surprise us by walking even further. And we were walking uphill, downhill and on gravel and dirt paths part of the time. There was no stopping her. If she fell, she would brush herself off and start again. She did a great job wearing herself out right before nap time every day.
This was part of her collection. I think this was taken when she was about halfway done picking up her treasures.
"Mommy, I stand by dis tree you take picture me." Then the little stinker wouldn't actually look at me while I was taking her picture, even though it was her idea.
A quick ride after Karlie finally started to tucker out. Look closely at the picture below. Did you know that plumbers like to hike??
Helping to walk Gretchen home.

No comments:
Post a Comment