
Well miss Karlie had her second dental appointment today. I have to tell you that the first time we were there, about a month ago, she sat still with her hands on her chest and opened her mouth every time the dentist asked. I thought that we just got lucky and she was cooperative that day.
Well, today she did the same thing. She was great. Only this time right before the dentist looked in her mouth, she said "Mommy hold my hand." So I did. She looked a little scared, but she did everything the dentist asked. Her dentist said that he rarely gets a kid under three that will sit there like that. He was also very impressed by how well she can talk and how clear everything she says is. I was so proud of her.
The dentist and I were both pleased that the spots on her tooth (that was caused by the dentin not completely forming) had not turned into a cavity. He coated it with fluoride again, and we don't have to go back until December. Karlie says "the dentist paint my teeth." and he does use a little brush that looks a lot like her paintbrush.

No comments:
Post a Comment