
I let Karlie play with Play-Doh for the first time today. I found a jar of it that we received as a party favor earlier this summer, so I thought I better finally let her try it out. She has made allergy free sugar cookies with me so I knew that she would like using the cookie cutters. She cut out shapes, squished it and seemed to have a blast. She told me she made a castle, a bunny, and a birthday. She has quite the imagination right now! I am glad she enjoyed it so much because I got her a Play-Doh starter kit for her birthday, with different colors of Play-Doh and some tools. It will be messy of course, but lots of fun.
1 comment:
I have a recipe for play-doh and it is so soft. Hope she enjoys and as long as it is far away from the carpet you are set!:o)
Post a Comment