Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Pumpkin Season!!

While we were in Nor Cal, Grandma Toni took us to the pumpkin patch. It was a little cold and windy, but we made the best of it.

The wagon got a little heavy once it was loaded with pumpkins. But Karlie told us that she is "weally srong" (translation: really strong), so she tried to pull it for us.

Karlie's favorite part of the pumpkin patch didn't turn out to be the pumpkins at all. She like the farm animals. Even the big guy pictured above.

This little calf was really mellow. He let us pet him and even took a bite of hay from Karlie.

She loved the chickens too. She kept telling us "I love to eat chicken." Which isn't true by the way. But it gave the farmer a good laugh. She also said "I need to let them out, they stuck."


I tried to get Karlie to pose with some pumpkins. She was not very cooperative. She could see the farm dogs and kittens. So that was all she was interested in at the moment.

This little guy was her favorite. She liked him a lot and the feeling was mutual. He came to see her a couple of times while we were wandering around. She talked about him a lot for the next couple of days.
Karlie had a great time. I think we will head to a pumpkin patch in Idaho with daddy next week for more pumpkin fun!





1 comment:

Love my babes said...

I love the pumpkin patch. Cool they had animals there too. My kids would have loved that!