While we were in Denver for the Harley-Davidson Dealer Convention, I happened to have one afternoon free. So as soon as Scott and I got out of our meeting, I ran back to the hotel and grabbed Karlie and Grandma Toni and we headed out for the Denver Zoo. Unfortunately Scott had to go to set up so he didn't get to go. It was ninety-seven degrees out, so it was hot, but we sure had a nice time.



A hat, water and a
strawberry sno-cone are
necessities when it is so hot.


We got to see the
rhinoceros. We even watched the zookeepers take care of one of the rhino's tails why were there. Apparently he had an "
owie".


I can't remember what kind of bird this is. I just thought it was neat looking.


A zoo carousel ride. Karlie rode the hyena and Grandma Toni rode the Jaguar.


"Say
choo-
choo Grandma!" We also took a little ride on the zoo train.



We had to check out the elephants. Karlie sure loves those elephants.

It was so hot that the lions were pretty lazy. We caught them during their afternoon snooze.

Karlie and I.

Grandma and Karlie.
No comments:
Post a Comment