While Scott was mowing the front lawn last night he stirred up this little snake. He came in and got Karlie and I so we could check it out. Scott had to get some gloves and take it away from our house so it didn't end up in the back yard with the dogs or find a new home under our deck. Scott is not a fan of snakes, so I was a little surprised that he picked it up even wit gloves on.




Miss Karlie loves snakes, so she was pretty excited that she got to touch this one. We didn't let her hold it because the snake seemed pretty stressed out and was pretty wiggly.

Karlie did ask us if she could take him inside and keep him. Scott was the first to jump in and tell her no way. I explained that this wasn't a pet snake and that it needed to stay outside.

He was a cute little guy though!

Scott snapped this picture of Karlie talking on the phone to Great Grandma Sinclair. She doesn't usually like to talk on the phone. The other problem is that she thinks that the person she is talking to can see her and what she is doing or playing with. Probably in a few more years we will be like the
Jetson's and have video phones in our houses. Maybe she is just way ahead of her time.

1 comment:
Can I just say EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am with Scott snakes are awful. I have taught Kolette who is afraid of them that the only good snake is a DEAD snake. Yuck. But glad it made Karlie's day:O)
Post a Comment