Karlie and I were driving from the fish store this afternoon. And out of the blue she says "Mommy, I remember being inside your belly." I said, "Really?" Karlie said "Yeah, it was dark and I could hear you a little bit, but not very well and I think I could hear Daddy sometimes too. And I think I could hear nurses or something right before I was born." I wasn't sure what to say. Then she continued "It was kind of like being inside of a rutabaga."
Okay, I have to admit, that when I got home, I googled images of rutabagas. I am not sure I have ever really even seen one. I asked her "What is a rutabaga?" And she replied "It is a vegetable that you can eat for lunch." Okay, she could have easily learned what a rutabaga was from a cartoon or something. But the rest of it is just weird. This kid remembers stuff from when she was pretty little, so who knows?
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment