Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

This Valentines Day we hung out at home. In the afternoon the three of us decided to go out and play in the yard for a while. We jumped and then played some baseball and soccer.

Love that the tongue is sticking out. I think it must help her concentrate. She sure can hit the ball. I would love it if she decided to play softball.

In this one, we were telling her not to look at the bat and to keep her eye on the ball. She was sure trying to do it!



Then it was on to a little soccer.

She can really kick the ball too!

Silliness.

Smiles.

Tears.


Trees.

The three of us had a lot of fun and wore ourselves out. We even ran races around the backyard. This kid loves to run, jump and move. I am doing my best to keep her interested in physical activity. No sitting on our hineys and watching cartoons all day here. We have been outside a lot this winter when it was pretty cold, just getting a little exercise. I am hoping to enroll her in soccer this summer and maybe a dance class or a class at the gymnastics center. She has even expressed some interest in skiing and snowboarding. Hopefully we can give that a try next winter!

No comments: