I thought I better take Karlie to see Santa since we are going to gone for part of December. I wanted to make sure she got a chance to, and that I got a picture. She was pretty excited about it this morning and even made this list for him:

When the time came. She didn't hesitate to go talk to him. But I could tell she was pretty nervous. They took three terrible photos with a horrible fake smile. The guy told me that he couldn't take any more, so I told him that I didn't want to buy one then. So he decided to go ahead and try it again. I finally had to tell Karlie to stop smiling and just look at me. Later when we were by ourselves she told me that she was scared. But she did tell him what she wanted. It was a good thing too, because one item was unexpected. But I am sure Santa will find one.
No comments:
Post a Comment