Grandma Toni and Grandpa Scott decided to buy Karlie a trampoline for her birthday. And since Karlie loves to jump, I thought it would be a great idea. So when she bought it, she shipped it directly to our house. And while Karlie and I were on our big trip to Reno, Scott put it together so Grandma Toni could give it to her when we got home from the airport.

It happened to be dark when we got done messing around at Chuck E Cheese and arrived home. So we opened the back door and turned on the flood light and this was Karlie's reaction when she saw the trampoline.

Jumping for the first time.

It was pretty cold out. But we jumped for a bit.

It is a really really good thing they put a safety net on these things. Karlie was flying around and probably would have fell off and broke her neck if there wasn't one. It is so nice to be able to jump everyday. She likes it when someone jumps with her. I had muscles sore in places that i didn't know I had muscles! But we have been jumping just about every day since.

Thank you for such an awesome gift Grandma Toni and Grandpa Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment