Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boo @ The Zoo

Karlie and I ventured out to the Boo at The Zoo in Boise today. It is an annual event where your kids come in their costumes and there are booths to trick or treat at bouncy houses, food and fun. Even some of the animals have pumpkins to play with and eat. This is the first year that it has been nice enough for us to go. I was a little disappointed when I turned on my camera to take some pictures and realized that the memory card was not in it. So I was only able to take about six pictures.

The Princess in her chariot.

The Princess on a carousel ride.

Posing for a picture with the zoo's new giraffes.


Sparky the fire dog. She loved this guy.

Tigger too!

Sitting on the elephant statue. She was disappointed because the Boise Zoo doesn't have elephants.

When we got home we decided to decorate all of our home grown little pumpkins. I still have three big ones to carve later in the week.


I found these cheap animal pumpkin decorations a couple years ago. They are so easy for her to do. She points to where she wants the piece and I poke the hole for her and she puts the pieces in. Kinda like Mr. Potato.

No comments: