I decided it was time for Karlie to be out of her toddler bed. It was just too little and I think it was causing her to wake up because there wasn't enough room to move around. Her crib, which has been in the shed, converts into a full size bed. So I decided to get it down out of the top of the shed (unfortunately Scott is on road so I had to do it myself), and get a mattress set and go for it. The only two sizes of bedding that we had in our house was crib size and queen size, so I had to go get sheets, mattress protector etc. And I also had to sweet talk one of Scott's friends to pick the mattresses up on his break since I they wouldn't fit in the van. Then I had to put the bed together. Thankfully Grandma Sinclair came over and helped me attach the head and foot board. I am disappointed that her pretty new comforter set isn't in these shots. I ordered it, and will take new pictures when it arrives.
Karlie is so excited about her new bed. She couldn't wait to sleep in it, when her friend came to play, she wanted her to lay on it for a minute and she has thanked me for it everyday. These are the bedtime shots from her first night.

No comments:
Post a Comment