Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hiker or Princess?

Karlie spent quite a while the other day playing dress up. She started out as a princess, sparkly dress, feather boa and wand.

She is really into the movie Cinderella right now. While watching Cinderella dance with the prince she said that "I wish I could wear a fancy dress and be a princess." I told her that I thought she was a princess already. Her very next sentence was "Daddy is a prince." I hope she always feels that way about her daddy.


After she ran back into her room, she came back dressed like this. She was putting on her binoculars and had this goofy hat on. She announced proudly that she was "off to go hiking."




Maybe my little princess has a little tomboy in her too. She wants to go camping and hiking this summer. We can't wait to take her.



No comments: