Saturday, May 2, 2009

Make Up & Face Paint

Karlie likes make up. So one morning I let her use some eyeshadow before she got into the bath. She did this herself. Not bad for a two year old. It goes well with the morning hair.






She suddenly stopped and told me she would be right back and returned from the bathroom with a head band on. I guess her look needed something else.






We went to a birthday party for a friends little girl while we were in Moses Lake. Our friend Emily is amazing with face paint. She spent two hours painting every kids face. Karlie wanted to be a butterfly.
Not a great picture, but Karlie was too busy wanting to play with the other kids.



Eating lunch with some of the other kids. The girl in the blue dress is our friends daughter Olivia. It was her sixth birthday.


In the car, headed for home with quite a bit of paint left on her face. When we stopped an hour later and put on her pajamas, I washed the face paint off. Karlie was sad to see the butterfly go, but I told her she would get to do it again some time.

No comments: