Karlie was ready to go on her first day of preschool. She didn't want to stand around and get her picture taken.





Outside of the school.

When we got inside her classroom, Karlie
immediately started playing with the kids that were there.

Here is Karlie with the head teacher Ms. Diane. There are three teacher's assistants in the classroom too.

Here is Karlie's
cubby. She brought her backpack with a doll in it for show and tell.


There are also two other rooms that I didn't take pictures of. An art and craft room with a linoleum floor and another room for circle and reading time.

Another shot of Karlie in the play area.

Here is Karlie showing another little girl her name tag and telling her what her name is. Once they started playing together I told Karlie that I was leaving. She said "Okay, bye mom." and gave me a high five before I left. There were no tears for her. She is an
independent little girl and I knew she would be just fine. I headed out to the car with a tear in my eye.
When I came back to pick her up, she wasn't ready to leave. But was excited when I told her that she got to come back the next day. She told me that she didn't even think about me while she was there but that she still loved me. She is off to a great start!
No comments:
Post a Comment