Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Texas

Scott and I had to head to Grapevine, Texas, which is right outside of Dallas, for a convention. The convention was held at the Gaylord Texan, we didn't get to stay there the rooms start at $250 and get more expensive from there. Plus, it is usually booked during these events. The pictures below are from the atrium in the center of the hotel.





This is the ceiling in the atrium.



While we were there, my cousin Chris and his family drove three and a half hours to spend an evening and a morning with us. I haven't seen Chris for almost seventeen years. It was so nice to spend a little time with them. Unfortunately, our schedule was so hectic that we didn't get to see them for very long.

Left to right: Shiralyn, Chris, Shelby, Karlie, Breanne & Kristina.



I am hoping that we get to see each other a little more often in the future.

Little Miss Karlie being a ham!!

No comments: