Monday, March 30, 2009

The Circus

Grandpa Danny and Grandma Barbara took Uncle Mark, Karlie and I to the Shriner's Circus in Reno. We had a great time. It was so much fun watching Karlie enjoy the circus. Unfortunately, because of the lighting, a lot of the pictures didn't turn out. Be we did get a few clear shots.

She loved the elephants so much. I think they are her favorite animal right now. The tigers were pretty fascinating to her too.
It is a little hard to tell in this shot, but the poodles were dyed pink and blue. They had the big standard poodles and the little ones too. Karlie thought they were hilarious, especially when they were riding around in a little red car.

I liked the bears. The were so cute riding bicycles and rocking horses.

Here is Grandpa Danny standing in line with Karlie for the elephant rides. She was so excited to get to do this. I wasn't sure she would actually do it when she got up there because she was going to have to go without one of us. But my little girl is not known for being scared of new things, so she went right up there and let the people put her up on that big old elephant. She got to be in the very front and told me that she got to touch his ear with her foot.

What an awesome experience for her!

No comments: