Monday, March 30, 2009

Alpacas Are Cute!

One of Grandpa Danny's friends let us come out to her house and meet her Alpacas. I thought they were the cutest things, Karlie was a little scared. When they walked up to her she told me they were going to get her. But finally I talked her into touching one. I think I need a small farm with goats and Alpacas.





The pony ride was great. She loves horses and ponies so she was very excited to get to go on a "horsey ride."

Karlie also got to pet a a cute little duck. His name is Duck Duck. I think they need a goose too, so they can have Duck Duck and Goose (just a thought). Karlie keeps asking me if we can have a pet duck too. I guess we'll have to add that to my farm list!


Thank you so much Tara for letting us come and visit. I think I had just as much fun as Karlie did!

No comments: