I found out last week that Elmo Makes Music Live was going to be in Boise. So I decided that it would be fun to have a girls day out and take Karlie. I wouldn't tell her what we were going to do, just that it was a surprise and that Elmo would be there. She has been questioning me about her surprise for two days, and finally we got to go.
We had so much fun. I was impressed by how good the show was. And darned near every character from Sesame Street was there. It was a great experience for her. And I really enjoyed watching her have so much fun, and Sesame Street puts on a great show.
This is a Karlie and Mommy self portrait. Not so great, but the best one I took.
They had stuffed animals for sale, and lots of other interesting things, but Karlie wanted binoculars. She loves binoculars for some reason. Fortunately we did not need them to see the show. We were in the very center and seven rows back from the stage. We got lucky and got great seats!
As you can tell by the look on her face, she was surprised. This isn't the moment when the show first started, that look was confusion, followed by shock, followed by a huge grin. This was a little later. But the amazement is still there.

No comments:
Post a Comment