When we go to our friend's house, Karlie always loves to play in their little tykes car. I have been looking for a used one all summer (because I'm cheap). I finally found one last weekend on Craig's List. It is in great shape and Karlie has practically lived in it since we brought it home.


When we brought it home the first thing she did was fill it up with babies and toys. Especially the baby with car seat. She tells everyone "buckle up be safe."


She is having a blast so I guess it was money well spent. And she has only flipped it over on herself twice! She hasn't quite figured out how to push on the ground with her feet and make it go forward. She can get it to go backwards once in awhile. She is a little short so that might be part of the problem. Hopefully by next summer she will be able to zoom all over the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment