I have to apologize, because this post is going to be about proud parents bragging a little while updating our far away family and friends. We are just amazed by our little girl. She is changing every day. She seems to learn something new all of the time, and she is determined to figure stuff out. Two days ago she put her crocs shoes on all by herself, even the velcro strap and on the right feet. She is also talking so much. At ten months she could say 35 words that we could understand and that she used consistently. At this point (seventeen months) it is impossible to keep track, she is using up to three new words a day. She is also putting short sentences together. A couple of weeks ago she said "Mommy I wan dippy" meaning she wanted ketchup. Today when we were cooking, I was counting teaspoons of baking soda out loud and she said "Good county mommy!" I was shocked. She sneezed today and before I could bless her she said "bless you baby." I got her to say it on video which I posted below. A few months ago when we went to the store every man that she saw was either a daddy or a grandpa. I tell her that they are men. Now when she sees a man she doesn't recognize she says "hi Men." Tonight when I was putting her to bed, she pointed across the room and said "Mear, baby" it took me a second, but I realized that she was pointing to the mirror on her wall, so I asked her if she wanted to look at the baby in the mirror and she got all excited and said yes. I had no idea that she knew what the mirror was called. She is definitely full of surprises.
This is Karlie's version of Yabba Dabba Doo.
Okay, I'm done bragging for now. I hope you all enjoyed the videos. We hope you all are doing well and miss you all.
And remember, life is short so keep on dancin'!!

No comments:
Post a Comment