Karlie has been really into hats lately. She loves to wear them around the house, sometimes two at a time as you can see. But she can sure be stubborn about wearing them outside when I really want her to.
We have started introducing the idea of potty training. Karlie has a brand new potty, that she is currently using to store stuff. I often find various items stuffed in, towels, socks and elmo being the favorites. The other night I let her run around in the buff for awhile, hoping to catch her in the act so I could set her on the potty. She brought me a pair of shoes that she wanted on and she put a hat on, but the rest of her was completely naked. She looked so cute. For obvious reasons I won't be posting any naked shots, but this is one picture that was okay.

No comments:
Post a Comment