Well, after being sick AGAIN this past week. Karlie was well enough to go to soccer today. I still haven't figured out why they decided to do the three year old soccer at 8:30 A.M. I had to wake Karlie up this morning and try to get her to eat something before we left. And it was a chilly 43 degrees. But we put on some layers and went for it.

Early morning soccer drills.


A little dribbling practice. Karlie is actually pretty good at this. She even did it during the "game" and got it to one of the boys who is really good and he scored a goal. I think that was her first ever assist. (If that is what you call it in soccer?)




It cracks me up that her arms are out.

Falling a little behind the group.

A team huddle after drills. Getting ready for the "game."

Karlie wanted to be goalie again. So here is one of the coaches explaining that she can use her hands. Which messed her up when she was back out on the field, her coach told her to get the ball, so she reached out and grabbed it.

The game was over. Not sure who won, I don't think any one was keeping track. She
definitely did better this weekend. And she really seems to be having fun, which is what really matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment