Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gobbles

I went to the store today to get Karlie some kids shampoo, since she finally has enough hair for it. I thought maybe it would help with the fly aways and the static. Anyway, I found some that came with a free pair of swimming goggles. Or "gobbles" as Karlie calls them. When I gave them to her she said, "Now I have gobbles just like Scott." I couldn't figure out who she was talking about because she doesn't usually call daddy Scott. She finally said "Like Scott on the T.B." (TV). I still didn't know who she meant, so I asked her what show he was on. And she said "Magination Movers Scott, he have magic gobbles." She is right. The Disney Channel's Imagination Movers has a guy named Scott, and he has magic vision goggles. She wore these "magic" goggles until I made her take them off.








I think they still might have been a little tight even though Daddy loosened them. But they seemed to keep the water out! Her eyes looked terrible after we took them off. I think we will have to take them to the Aquatic Center the next time we go swimming.

No comments: