I just wanted to tell everyone that Karlie is pretty much potty trained!! She was a quick learner, she was trained in two and a half days. She even did extremely well on our trip to the reception. She had a couple of accidents while we were in the car for hours, but only because mommy couldn't always find an exit when she told me she had to go.
She wasn't very happy here, because these ones were stuck.
Just being silly. I think I need to get this girl some dress up clothes for Christmas. She loves to try and put on anything and everything. Today she was walking around the house completely naked except for a pair of my warm wool winter socks pulled up to the top of her thighs. What a goofball! She is always cracking us up.


2 comments:
wow! I am super impressed that Karlie pottytrained so early.
I admit I can't remember her exact age, but I was thrilled enough that Leif did it at 2.75.
What a super kiddo.
-Sonya
Karlie we are so proud of you! Good job! Now maybe you could help miss Georgia learn how . . . .
We love and miss you! Joni
Post a Comment