This was one of the few pictures that I got of Karlie in her dress on the Fourth of July.
While we were in Northern Idaho, we got lucky and got to spend some time with Scott's cousin and her family who happened to be visiting from Florida. They invited us to spend a day at a theme park called Silverwood. We had such a great time. It was a great way to spend a day off, good people and great roller coasters. I won't be including any pictures of any one but us because I forgot to ask them if they cared if we posted their pictures online. I decided to take Karlie on the Ferris wheel. She spent most of the ride peeking between her fingers. She was a little scared and kept telling me "No more fly!"
Here we are on the log ride. If you look really close, you can see Karlie sitting in front of Daddy. We had just finished coming down the big drop off that you see behind us. She loved this one and immediately wanted to ride it again. So we did.

No comments:
Post a Comment